All links on this page leads to documents in Arabic Language only.
View the latest legislations in the Kingdom of Bahrain published by the Legislation and Legal Opinion Commission during the last 90 days.
Advanced Search of all Kingdom of Bahrain’s legislations, as well as all agreements and contracts.
The National Action Charter is a political document issued in December 2000; comprising general principals and basic concepts in an aim to determine the current and future courses of action. A public survey was conducted in 14th February 2001 which revealed the approval of the people of Bahrain with a rate of 98.4% as the national charter was considered the peak of the democratic development in Bahrain. His Majesty described it as the ‘The new breakthrough in the history of Bahrain’ seeing that it encompasses many political and economic principles that affirm the openness democratic direction of Bahrain.
The Kingdom of Bahrain celebrates, on the 14th February of every year, the anniversary of the National Action Charter. Such occasion is important to the Bahraini people as it paves the way towards the start of a democratic path in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Kingdom’s issued Constitution , amended on 14th February 2002, on the basis of the National Action Charter which has been collectively agreed upon by the people of Bahrain within the survey conducted on the same date the previous year and the Emiri Decree No. 17 of 2001 – ratified by the National Charter and based on the Committee Chairman’s proposal of amending certain Constitution provisions formed by Decree No. 5 of 2001.
Information & eGovernment Authority
- Royal Decree No. 69 of 2015 for establishing the Information & eGovernment Authority
- Royal Decree No. 69 of 2007 for establishing and structuring the eGovernment Authority
- Law No. 2 of 2017 for Ratifying the Arab Agreement in Combating IT Crimes
- Law No. 60 of 2014 regarding IT Crimes
- Interior Minister’s Resolution No. 160 of 2016 for the Addition of Motorbikes used in off-road of Vehicles within the Traffic Law
- Interior Minister’s Resolution No. 154 of 2015 for issuing the Executive Regulations for Traffic Law issued by No. 23 of 2014
- Interior Minister’s Resolution No. 153 of 2015 regarding the Points System of Traffic Contraventions
- Law No. 23 of 2014 for issuing the Traffic Law
Security and Protection
- Law No. 17 of 2015 regarding the Protection against Domestic Violence
- Industry, Commerce and Tourism Minister’s Resolution No. 66 of 2014 for issuing the Executive Regulation of Law No. 35 of 2012 regarding Consumer Protection
- Law No. 16 of 2014 regarding the Protection of Information and State Documents
- Resolution of Issuing Regulations of Student Discipline for all Educational Levels in Public and Private Schools of 2017
- Resolution No. 40 of 2016 regarding Licenses Validity Period of Health Professionals and Terms of Renewal
- Decree Law No. 28 of 2002 regarding Online Transactions
- Law No.(6) of 2012 with respect to amending paragraph (D) section No.(2) of article (2) of legislative decree No.(28) of 2002 with respect to electronic transactions
- Law No.(13) of 2006 with respect to amending certain provisions of legislative decree No.28 of 2002 with respect to electronic transactions
Page Last Updated : 23 April, 2017