To change your commercial address (PDF, 285KB, 1 Page, Arabic Only), simply visit the official website for business owners (Sijilat). You can also change your PO box or bill receipt address by updating your details online. For newborns and newly married wives, addresses are updated automatically via the Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) without the need to submit an application.

If you are moving to a new address, whether as a landlord or tenant, the issued bill must be in the name of the new user. This can be done by requesting a transfer of electricity and water services by filling this form (PDF, 8.1MB, 2 Pages) online. Once the electricity service is transferred to the new user, the address will be automatically updated in the system. Also, you can request to update the residential address online through the Identity Card Services.

Expatriate employees can also change their address via the Expatriate Management System on the official website of the Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA).


Use the provided eServices immediately, effortlessly, and around the clock Go to eServices Portal.

Government Services Catalogue

Find information about the offered government services across different channels Browse Services Catalogue.

Content Last Updated: 14 Jun, 2023

Go to top
Chat Icon
Complementary Content